You can purchase my entire AP U.S. Government course which includes pacing, unit tests, and a 4-week review session prior to the AP exam here: AP U.S. Government Complete Course
A quick word about my teaching style so that you know what you are getting into. I have worked at several schools in the past where I did not have the ability to check out books to students because of short supply. Because of this, I created materials in which I wouldn't need my students to have a textbook to be prepared for any tests or quizzes that they received. The power points that I created are quite extensive and include guided notes and video that go along with them. The students do not write down every word from the presentation and can focus on listening and learning the material from the lecture. Additional items that I have posted can be used for notebook check assignments which I usually have whenever I get to the end of a unit.
I created this bundle for an AP U.S. Government class which I have been teaching for the last 6 years. This bundle was created to match the course redesign which is going into effect for the 2018-2019 school year. It includes the following resources:
- A 77 slide (357 mb) power point that goes over public policy and the major pieces of legislation throughout the years. Much of this stuff has been covered in previous bundles that I have created but this wraps everything up nicely. I have included pictures and a bunch of video throughout the presentation.
- An 8 page guided note packet that goes along with the presentation. This includes a summary and key vocabulary terms that students need to know at the end. It goes over how policy is created and the necessary steps involved.
- Chapter research questions that I give as a homework assignment. This goes along with your school textbook but you will need to change the page numbers at the top.
- Public policy handout that goes over key legislation in areas dealing with education, the environment, and health care.
- A public policy quiz that includes 5 multiple-choice questions, 5 fill-in-the-blank, 5 true/false, and a short essay. There is a key included at the end of the quiz.
That's everything! Thank you very much for considering this product. Cheers!
Please take a look at other bundles that I have created for AP U.S. Government: