This is a Growing Bundle of activities now! This is a hands-on comparison activity that can be completed as a class or in small groups. It focuses on comparing pugs and dachshunds with each other in a Venn Diagram activity.
I use this activity when using the Pig the Pug books by Aaron Blabey. These activities will work with any of the books and is best done prior to reading the book to look at the characters vs breeds.
Sorting circles or hulahoops are needed to be the Venn diagram for students to sort.
Page format: A4 (British English)
Layout: 2 title cards p/pg / 6 sorting cards p/pg
* Title Cards / Pugs, Dachshunds (2 versions)
* Sorting Cards
* Teaching notes with photographs of set up
* Answer key
* All About Pugs (PDF that is formatted to OnScreen so you can view it on you Interactive Whiteboard just like a PowerPoint!)
* What I Learnt About Pugs Tab Book/Workbook
* Two versions of display for a favourite fact
* All About Dachshunds (PDF/OnScreen Book)
* Dachshunds Workbook
As each activity is added the price for this Growing Bundle will increase...congratulations if you purchased early! Enjoy!
* All About Pugs (Presentation and Workbook)