Pumpkin Activities for Speech Therapy - Special Education - Occupational Therapy
PreK - 1st
Products in this Bundle (5)
Are you looking for fun pumpkin activities for speech therapy or special education to use this October? These pumpkin-themed activities include lots of visuals, making them ideal for students on the autism spectrum or who use AAC!
This Pumpkin Activities Bundle includes
- "All about Pumpkins" Interactive Book with WH Questions
- Roll-a-Pumpkin Craft/Game - great for social skills and fine motor
- a Visual Recipe for Pumpkin Pie with sequencing and comprehension questions
- a Visual Recipe for easy Pumpkin Muffins with sequencing and comprehension questions
- a Communication Board for Describing Pumpkins and Gourds (Perfect for Pumpkin Show and Tell!)
When you buy this bundle, you save 20% compared to buying the individual resources!
You may also like:
WH- Questions Cards with Visuals
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Click here to follow me on TpT
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.