This is a fun, self correcting addition practice.
Instructions on how to make and play
Addition facts through 10+10
3 answer choices for each fact
Addition fact recording sheet
How to make:
1. Print out all the cards and laminate.
2. Hole punch in each of the circles.
3. Turn each card over and circle the hole that corresponds with the correct answer.
How to play:
1. Students place cards face-up on a table.
2. Students take turns choosing a card.
3. Using the point of a pencil, students "poke" the correct fish by inserting the tip of the pencil through
4. While the pencil is inserted, students flip the card over to see if they inserted their pencil in the correct
hole (the one one with the circle around it).
5. If correct, the students keep their card. If incorrect, they return the card to the table.
6. Continue playing until all cards have been won. Count cards to see who has the most