Celebrate fall or Halloween in your classroom with this low-prep pumpkin adjective craftivity! Students will learn about adjectives, and then write about and design a pumpkin with a specific adjective. Once complete, you can display the pumpkins on a bulletin board to have your very own pumpkin patch in your classroom!
Included is the following (in a PDF file):
-Adjectives anchor chart
-A brainstorming page for students to think of their own adjectives to describe a pumpkin
-4 different creative writing options (ranging from one sentence to a full page)
1. I am a _______ pumpkin.
2. An adjective to describe my pumpkin is _______ because ________.
3. Full page option titled "My Adjective Pumpkin"
4. Full page option titled "A Day in the Life of my Pumpkin"
-34 different adjective cards to pass out to your students for their pumpkins
-A craft template (complete with pumpkin, stem, and leaf) that you can copy on colored construction paper if you choose
-"Our Pumpkin Patch" bulletin board letters and pumpkin clip-art
1. Colored letters
2. Black letters & b/w clipart
3. White with black outline letters & b/w clipart