Your little learners will absolutely LOVE this fun pumpkin alphabet center.
Students can use these capital and lower case letter cards, chant, and recording pages for five different and engaging letter learning activities:
- Pick a pumpkin from the "vine" and name the letter and sound.
- Play concentration. Mix up 5-7 pairs of capital and lower case letter cards and turn over two at a time until you get a match.
- Shuffle the cards and use clothespins to attach them to a yarn vine in alphabetical order.
- Place cards in a sensory bin. As you pull out a card, use an orange Bingo Dabber to mark that pumpkin on the recording page.
- Try to pair up capital and lower case letters.
This printable packet includes the following materials:
- Black and White capital letter pumpkins
- Black and white lower case letter pumpkins
- Color capital letter pumpkins
- Color lower case letter pumpkins
- Black and White pumpkin on the vine chant
- Color pumpkin on the vine chant
- Black and white capital and lower case recording pages
Click the GREEN STAR and be sure to follow my shop. All new products are 50% off the first 24 hours! Buy early and save BIG!