This is a pumpkin themed CVC word family game. Students will take the pumpkins with the words or pictures and plant them in the correct patch based on the last two letters or sounds on the pumpkin. This set is particularly versatile because I have included the pumpkins with both the words and the pictures. You could even have the students use this as a reading game by matching the words to the pictures.
File folder games are so versatile. They can be used as part of a learning center, as a "take it to your seat" activity or any time students need something to do. And once they are laminated, they can be used for years.
Included in this resource:
- full color title page
- 2 color cover sheets for the game, 1 with the picture option, 1 with the word option
- 2 game board sheets to go inside your file folder
- 7 color pages with pumpkin game pieces for a total of 18 with words, 17 with pictures, and 7 blank so you can add your own words
- an game assembly instruction page
- 2 B&W worksheets to practice CVC words
I hope you enjoy this resource. Thank you for stopping by my store.
Under One Roof