Differentiated pumpkin-themed math worksheets for your morning work, independent seat work, and take-home folders! Great for fall, accompanying pumpkin themed unit, October, or math practice anytime. (Includes pumpkins only, no Halloween references)
Appropriate for kindergarten & 1st (2nd remediation) or use throughout the year to build on concepts as you progress.
- 54 page PDF, standard letter printable
- 24 unique worksheets - ink-saving black line
- cover pages for your binder
- answer key
See preview for a look pages included in this listing (answer key not shown).
This pack includes a variety of worksheets that will get your kids drawing, coloring, counting, comparing, following directions, and adding!
Skills include: counting, greater than >, less than <, equal to =, more & less, most & least, shorter/est vs. taller tallest, smallest vs. largest, following directions.
- Open-ended cut & paste (3 sheets)
- Directed draw & color activity
- Greater/less/equal worksheets (3 sheets)
Counting & Skip Counting
Skills include: counting by 1s, skip counting by 2s, 5s, and 10s, even & odd, patterns
- Number the apples (4 sheets)
- Count / draw /pattern (4 sheets)
Counting & Adding
Skills include: counting, writing addition sentences, using a ten frame to add, illustrating to show work, following directions to create a problem.
- Count to 5, make 5 (3 sheets)
- Count to 10, make 10 (3 sheets)
- Count to 20, add within 20, make 20 (3 sheets)
Tap the green button to follow me for 50% off new listings for the first 24 hours!