In this practice sheet the student will cut and paste the appropriate numbers and put them in order.
Counting by 5's (5 to 50) Practice Sheet
Build Math fluency with this count by 5 activity while practicing cutting to develop fine motor skills.
Inclues 1 Counting by 5's practice sheet
Integrate into Lesson Themes:
- WHAT DO YOU CREATE WHEN YOU CARVE A PUMPKIN? JACK-O-LANTERN.
- WHAT TIME OF YEAR DO WE CARVE PUMPKINS? HALLOWEEN.
- WHO KNOWS THE COLORS OF PUMPKINS? YELLOW TO ORANGE.
- WHO KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT THE SHAPES OF PUMPKINS? THEY ARE ROUND.
- CAN YOU FIND OTHER OBJECTS IN THE ROOM THAT ARE ROUND?
- WHAT KIND OF PLANT IS A PUMPKIN? SQUASH.
- DOES PUMPKIN PIE SPICE CONTAIN PUMPKIN? NO.
You might also be interested in the following related products:
If you like our artwork, you many be interested in the following related products:
- Snowy days and Snowflakes Images, Borders and Backgrounds
FIND OUT WHAT IS NEW:
BECOME A KUDOZ4KIDS FOLLOWER!
CHECK US OUT AT http://kudoz4kidz.com
Thanks so much for your interest and consideration!
GET CREDIT TOWARDS FUTURE PURCHASES!
Go to your My Purchases page. Next to each purchase you will see a "Provide Feedback" button. Click on that button and it will take you to a page where you can leave a rating and a comment about the product.
Every time you provide feedback, you will earn TPT credits. These can be applied to future purchases to save you money! Very cool!