This is a combination of created, found and adapted activities, including...
- Describe a pumpkin
- label the lifecycle of a pumpkin
- measure the height of a pumpkin and compare it to others
- measure the weight of a pumpkin and compare it to others
- measure the circumference of a pumpkin and compare it to others
- label the parts of a pumpkin
- predict and count the seeds in a pumpkin
(fast finisher colouring and word search activities)
** detailed guide that can be printed and given to volunteers or used by teacher
- cards that describe height, weight and circumference, as well as the units and tools used to measure each.
- Sample poster to create with the cards (sample is written by hand)