Answering Questions, Using Adjectives, Sorting Big and Little, Matching Two Like Items, Identifying Same and Different and More!
You will be provided with directions to create activities, suggestions for questions and prompts to encourage class discussions to assist students in making connections to personal experiences in a non-threatening manner using the pumpkin faces:
• Does the pumpkin have a happy face or a sad face?
• Why do you think the pumpkin is happy?
• What makes you happy?
• Why do you think the pumpkin is sad?
• Have you ever been sad? Why?
• What kind of face does this pumpkin have?
• What do you think this pumpkin is thinking about?
Have a Happy Autumn and Have Fun Learning and Addressing Preschool Content Standards with Pumpkin Faces!
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks Again and Thank You for All You Do to Teach Our Little Ones!