This super cute Pumpkin Hat Template includes all the pieces necessary to make your own jack-o-lantern!
*It is highly recommended that you print the template pages on white card stock for more durability. You will need a stapler or tape, scissors, crayons/colored pencils or markers, and glue for this project.
1. Color all the parts to the Halloween Pumpkin Hat. Cut out all the parts.
2. Staple or tape the connecting bands together to fit to your head.
3. Glue on the leaf and the pumpkin stem to the pumpkin.
4. Choose a mouth, eyes and a nose and glue them on the pumpkin.
5. Glue the pumpkin to the middle of the connecting bands.
7. Enjoy wearing your hat!