Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
"Pumpkin In My Pocket" is a fun, hands-on way to teach Kindergarten/First-grade students about responsibility!
On "Pumpkin In My Pocket" Day students receive their very own candy pumpkin "pet" to keep with them all day long, just like a real pet. They brainstorm as a class ways they can show responsibility with their pumpkin and a list/anchor chart is created. Students draw and write about their "pets" and even name them and decide how old they are. At the end of the day the pumpkin pets are sent home, along with a letter to parents and a Take Home activity.
This product includes:
- Implementation Guide (with photos!) and Materials List
- EDITABLE poster for your hallway or bulletin board display
- 3 options for pumpkin craft
- 3 options for writing activity
- Baggie labels for taking pumpkins home at the end of the day
- Parent letter and Take Home activity