This adorable mini-booklet is the perfect companion to help your young learners explore pumpkins! Each child's mini-book is filled with activities that allows them to measure, explore, count, observe, and investigate their pumpkins. Perfect for Fall, Halloween, or your pumpkin units! This activity can work as a whole group as you analyze the same pumpkin, or if each child has their own pumpkin. Use year after year!
Included in this 10 half-page booklet:
- Pumpkin Investigation cover page
- This is what my pumpkin looks like
- The size of my pumpkin
- The shape of my pumpkin
- Counting the lines of the pumpkin
- Analyzing the colors of the pumpking
- How many seeds my pumpkin has
- What my pumpkin feels like
- Measuring the pumpkin with cubes
- Does the pumpkin sink or float in water?
*This PowerPoint file prints off on 8.5"x 11" sized paper and creates a 10-page half-sheet mini-book for the students.
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this product.