Lapbooking is a fabulous way to tie your pumpkin science study into a beautiful presentation students will love making!
Compliment your pumpkin science unit with this fantastic lap book project.
• Carve a pumpkin and save seeds for next year
• Write a step by step piece on how to carve a pumpkin
• Match pumpkin vocabulary terms to images to support student understanding.
• Choose 1 (or more) of 4 included pumpkin recipes to read and follow together.
• Write an acrostic poem about a pumpkin.
I hope your students enjoy this fun and engaging project to tie together your pumpkin study!