Pumpkin Life Cycle - a mini cut and paste unit
About this book:
This unit contains:
- life cycle posters - with and without stage labels (color)
- classroom big book (color)
- student cut and paste life-cycle booklets (black and white)
- 4 different life-cycle cut and paste worksheets
Directions for use:
Classroom big book prep: Print all the pages. If you prefer to print black and white, please choose the “grayscale” printing option on your printer. Bind together either with staples or a binding comb. These pages can also be used as a big life cycle wall display.
Students cut and paste booklet prep: After printing, stack the pages in order and staple together on the left side where indicated. Alternatively, students can be given the loose pages and asked to order and staple them independently. Print the page containing the word boxes and cut apart on the horizontal lines. Provide each child with a booklet and word boxes strip. The aim is for children to read the sentences on each page, identify the missing word and then paste the correct word accordingly.
1. Missing words: This worksheet can be used instead of the booklet. Children cut and paste the missing words in the correct empty space to finish each sentence.
2. Order the cycle: This worksheet asks children to cut and paste the life cycle pictures and labels n in order.
3. Order the picture cycle: This worksheet asks children to cut and paste the life cycle pictures in order.
4. Label the stages: This worksheet asks children to cut and paste the words in the correct spots to label each life cycle stage.
The answers for the booklet and worksheets are found in the classroom big book.
Happy Teaching :)
Please download the preview to see ALL the pages included in this unit. * Please note: All pages in the preview have been re-sized to a quarter or their original size.
Life Cycle units available in my store:
Frog Life Cycle
Butterfly Life Cycle
Apple Life Cycle
Pumpkin Life Cycle
Follow me on Facebook for exclusive freebies and giveaways!Follow me on PinterestVisit my blog