Pumpkin Life Cycle is a packet of activities to learn about the growth of a pumpkin from pumpkin seed to adult pumpkin. The packet includes posters, booklets, vocabulary cards, and printables. Students sequence, compare and contrast, label, match vocabulary words to pictures, and write about the life cycle of a pumpkin. It makes a great addition to a fall unit of study.
The packet includes:
• Pumpkin Life Cycle Poster – pumpkin life cycle poster (color and black and white versions).
• Pumpkin Life Cycle Booklet - write about the life cycle of a pumpkin from seed to adult pumpkin.
• Picture Word Cards – pumpkin life cycle word cards with pictures (color and black and white versions.
• Pumpkin Life Cycle Picture Match – match pictures to words (color and black and white versions).
• Label It! – label pumpkin life cycle pictures.
• Sequence It! – cut the events out to show the growth of a pumpkin. Glue them in order on the chart.
• Pumpkin Life Cycle – write and illustrate five facts about the life cycle of a pumpkin.
• Compare and Contrast – draw and/or write what is the same and different about pumpkins and apples.
• I can write about pumpkins. – write, illustrate, and share about pumpkins.
• The Pumpkin Life Cycle - use the word bank to write about the life cycle of a pumpkin. Illustrate the writing.
• How a Pumpkin Grows - cut and glue pictures in order to show the sequence of the growth of a pumpkin. Write sentences to describe the sequence.
• Pumpkin Life Cycle Booklet – accordian fold booklet. Write about the life cycle of a pumpkin. Includes illustrations.
• Pumpkin Writing Paper – open-ended pumpkin writing paper.
View the Preview
to see a detailed view of what's included in the packet.
You may also like:
Butterfly Life Cycle
Plant Life Cycle
Apple Life Cycle
Frog Life Cycle
Click on Follow Me
to follow my store for updates and new products. You can find it under my store name.
Thank you for visiting my store!
First Grade Schoolhouse