This money-saving bundle has engaging ways to introduce, teach, and reinforce the pumpkin life cycle using real, full-color photographs that help students relate what they are learning to the real world.
- a PowerPoint presentation that explains the pumpkin life cycle using simple terms, animations, & real, full-color photographs
- a fun, interactive quiz that tests students' comprehension
- Interactive, self-checking Boom cards to easily review and assess the pumpkin life cycle
- Pumpkin life cycle word wall cards with real photos
- Pumpkin life cycle poster with real photos
- Pumpkin life cycle sequencing cards with real photographs
- Pumpkin life cycle sequencing cards with vocabulary words (seeds, sprout, plant/vine, flower, green pumpkin, orange pumpkin)
- Fun, engaging ideas for using the sequencing cards with your students
- Pumpkin life cycle craft that uses real photos
- 2 pumpkin life cycle cut and paste pages (one with photos, one with vocabulary words)
- Helpful tips for growing your own pumpkins
Please see the full descriptions of each product as well as previews by clicking on the product covers above.