Incorporate science into language therapy by teaching the life cycle of pumpkins. Use the story and related activities to work on building vocabulary, sequencing and describing skills. The story has simple language and real photos to help student's understanding of pumpkins.
1. A story with real photos.
2. Smaller black and white story to take home.
3. File folder to work on 5-step sequencing.
4. Worksheets to work on 4 or 5-step sequencing.
5. Describing mat with sentence strips.
Thanks for viewing this product. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.