Also included in
- Pumpkin Activities for KindergartenPUMPKIN ACTIVITIES FOR KINDERGARTEN INCLUDES:Pumpkin Measuring Activity:- 8 Measuring cards- 6 pumpkin square for measuringPumpkin Letter Match Game:- 26 Upper/lower case matching cards- 13 Upper case & 13 lower case matching cardsPumpkin Color Sort Activity:-$7.50$11.25Save $3.75
Pumpkin Literacy Activities for Preschool
PUMPKIN LITERACY ACTIVITIES FOR PRESCHOOL INCLUDES:
- 26 Upper/lower case matching cards
- 13 Upper case & 13 lower case matching cards
HOW TO USE PUMPKIN LITERACY ACTIVITIES FOR PRESCHOOL:
- Upper/lower Case Letter Match Game: Students will match the upper & lower case letter to the card with the same upper & lower case letter.
- Upper to Lower Case Letter Match Game: Students will match the upper case letter to the lower case letter.
- Memory: Lay one set of cards in rows facing down. Students will take turns turning over two cards at a time. If the cards match, the student will keep the cards. If the cards do not match, the students will flip the cards back over. Once all the cards have been matched, the student who matched the most wins.
- Sensory bin: hide one of each letter card in a sensory bin (dried pumpkin seeds to keep with the theme). Students will search for the cards and match them as they find them.
* For younger students, use the cards with upper & lower case so they start to recognize both the upper & lower case.
I use a letter match game like this EVERY week in my classroom. It is one of the most effective ways to teach kids to recognize their letters. You can also incorporate letter sound activities or beginning sound activities with this set. Simply have students say the letter sound or a word that starts with that letter as they match the letter cards.
How can I get credit for my TpT purchases?
Simply click the Feedback button and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a comment for the product. When you give feedback, TpT gives you credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Please leave detailed feedback for each resource, so we can create better resources for teachers and students.
What can I do if I have a question about a resource?
Before you purchase, you can ask a question about the resource using the “Product Q&A.” If you have any specific questions regarded a resource after purchasing please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONNECT WITH ME