It's time to do some pumpkin math activities- pumpkin glyphs, pumpkin graphing, pumpkin addition, pumpkin subtraction, pumpkin multiplication, and pumpkin word problems! Fall seems to bring pumpkins everywhere, so why not math class? These activities are great for grades 2-4 or homeschoolers ages 7-10, and are not Halloween-centered but pumpkin-centered (to be inclusive to those students who do not celebrate Halloween).
This product contains:
* Pumpkin glyph code (ready for print and use)
* Blank glyph template of a pumpkin
* Glyph reading activity where students must use the code to interpret the glyphs created by classmates to find glyphs to match the statements in the activity
* Graphing worksheets for graphing data from the glyphs in a bar graph and pictograph.
* Multiple pages of addition and subtraction word problems
* Comparing and ordering numbers worksheets
* Money word problem worksheets
Please leave feedback on this product for TPT credits and follow my store for news about products and sales! Thank you very much!
You may also be interested in:
Fall Pumpkin Grammar Activities