Also included in
- Kids love these fun, hands-on fall-themed activities! This is bundle of 4 of my pumpkin themed resources for one low price. Activities for your literacy, math, and fine motor centers. This bundle is agreat addition to your fall, October, Halloween or pumpkin themed units in preschool, pre-k, kind$6.50$9.50Save $3.00
Kids can practice many early math concepts with this Halloween and pumpkins themed ten frame math activity set. Perfect for preschool, pre-k and kindergarten. Teach counting, one-to-one correspondence, composing numbers and a variety of numeracy skills in a fun. hands-on way. Easily differentiated.
See the preview file to view sample product pages.
From counting practice to numeral recognition, one-to-one correspondence, addition, subtraction, and number composition and decomposition; this pumpkin themed math set is packed with ideas for hands-on math learning.
The set includes the following:
- Printable five frame game boards
- Printable ten frame game boards
- 2 styles of pumpkin counters
- 2 different spinners
- 1-20 number cards
- 1-20 ten frame cards are included
- Directions and ideas for 15 different activities.
What can your students do with this activity set?
- Fill the frame games reinforce concepts of one-to-one recognition, counting, simple addition, and simple subtraction.
- Ten frames and number cards can be used as play dough mats and a kinesthetic approach to learning numbers and counting.
- Double-sided counters can be poured out of a cup and placed on the frames as a hands-on method to teach and reinforce number composition and basic addition.
- Five and ten frames and two different colors of counters also can be used to work on the concept of decomposing the number 5 and the number 10.
- Reinforce numeral recognition and counting skills with matching games.
- Introduce fine motor practice with a post office/envelope matching game with the ten frame and numeral cards.
- Children can practice number matching, subitizing, and simple plus one or plus two addition with dice matching games
This ten frame activity is great for math centers or small group work. You can create busy bag activities, file folder games, or add to take-home bags.
Check out MORE Halloween themed resources in my store