Pumpkin Math Activities
• Pumpkin Patch Coloring: Students color the pumpkins according to color of outside of pumpkins. This helps with color identification and focuses on coloring within a designated space.
• I have/Who has Pumpkin Colors Game: Focuses on color naming, listening and following along in a game setting, speaking in complete sentences, and taking turns.
• Jack-o-Shape Cards: Includes circle, oval, triangle, square, rectangle, hexagon, trapezoid, rhombus, pentagon, and octagon with several ideas for use.
• Student recording sheets for shape cards: 7 pages are included, allowing for differentiation and class needs.
• Pumpkin Shapes Emergent Reader: Students can color the shapes while practicing shape identification. Choose the shapes you want to include.
• Pumpkin Seed Counting Pages, Number Cards, and Die: Two pages to choose from (numbers 1-6 and numbers 1-10 in a 10 frame format)
• Ordinal Number Activity: Students color 5 pumpkins on the fence according to ordinal directions.
• Jack-O-Lantern Cards: Several ideas for use, including sorting by characteristics, matching, and finding around the room.
• Bonus Pumpkin Emotion Cards with Ideas for Use
Follow my store and blog Preschool Wonders
to be notified when new products are posted!