This pumpkin math game will help your students practice recognizing and naming numbers 1-20. It is included in my Fall Activities - Reading, Math, Science
packet. This game can be played 5 different ways to differentiate for your classroom.
5 Ways to Play These Games:
1. Students can use the pumpkin flashcards to practice their numbers 1-20.
2. Students can lay out the number cards in order 1-20.
3. Print 2 sets of the number cards and students can play number memory .
4. Print a game board for each student or let students share a board. Print the number cards, the game board, and “lose a turn” cards. Put game pieces at start. Students draw a card and say the number. If correct they roll the dice and move around the board. If they draw a jack-o-lantern card, they lost a turn. First student to the finish is the winner.
5. Print all the number cards and all the special cards. Mix up the cards and put into a pile. Students draw one card and say the number. If correct, they keep the card. The next student then has a turn. If they get the number wrong, they put the card back in the pile. If they draw a special card, they do what it says. When the “game over” card is drawn, the game is over and students count the cards to see who is the winner.
Feedback and ratings are always appreciated and you can earn TPT credits
If you enjoy this game, check out these other versions with the same format.
Chicka Chicka 123 Math Games
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Alphabet Games
School Days Math
Halloween Math Games
Christmas Alphabet Games
Winter Math Games