Products in this Bundle (5)
Practice math skills and make decorations all year long with this math craft activity bundle. Little prep work required. Great for students to practice those scissor skills! Activities include easy to more difficult problems, allowing the teacher to differentiate this activity for all students.
"My students loved making this. They enjoyed keeping it on their desks and practicing the math facts." —April C.
"I'm super excited to use this during the month of October! It's a super cute activity for the students to complete while practicing their math facts!" —Alicia F.
This Super Bundle includes 5 seasonal craft activities, each one focusing on different math skills:
1) Pumpkin Math - Practice addition and subtraction facts and make fall decorations with this this cute pumpkin activity.
2) Turkey Patterns - Practice in counting by 1s, 2s, 5s, 10s, Odds, Evens, Letter Patterns, Colors, Ordinal Numbers, or create your own with the blank template.
3) Christmas Tree Math - Practice addition and subtraction facts and make holiday decorations with this this cute Christmas tree activity.
- Level 1 Addition
- Level 2 Addition
- Level 1 Subtraction
- Level 2 Subtraction
- Place Value
- Level 1 Odd/Even
- Level 2 Odd/Even
- Number Recognition 1-12
- Blank Template
4) Snowflake Math: Winter Craft Project - Practice addition, subtraction, & multiplication facts and make winter decorations with this cute snowflake activity.
- Counting by 2's, 3's, 4's, 5's, 6's, 7's, 8's, & 9's
- Trace the number 1-10
- Addition 0-9
- Subtraction 0-9
- Multiplication 1-9
- Blank Templates
5) Clover Coin Counting - Students count and organize coin amounts onto shamrocks. Counting coins is a fun learning craft project for St. Patrick’s Day. Little preparation required and students are engaged and learning!
- Easy counting sheets for 17¢ and 25¢
- Medium counting sheets for 56¢ and 76¢
- Harder counting sheets for $1.12 and $1.27 (includes dollar bill)
- St. Patricks Day fun bands wristbands
- Leprechaun coloring sheet