Pumpkin Lesson (printable letter size).
Learn about pumpkins with fun facts, vocabulary, activities, and the letter P.
Have fun and explore pumpkins!
12 pages of creative activities combining math, language, art, science, music, movement, and motor skills. The lesson includes a song as well as a topic for open discussion to develop social and emotional readiness.
This ready to use lesson includes all the coloring pages and templates, as well as a list of art materials required.
Teaching Materials Include:
• 1 complete themed lesson exploring pumpkins
• 5 printable templates of coloring pages and crafts
• Song lyrics for the traditional song
• Explore, scoop, roast, feel, and taste pumpkin seeds
• Color, create, and count pumpkins 1 to 5
• Learn about early math concepts with a pumpkin finger play song, counting pumpkins, and counting out sets of pumpkin seeds
• Explore science with coloring and creating a pumpkin life-cycle plate and discussing plants
• Creative art activities include collecting small objects from nature and making
• Practice fine motor skills with tearing and cutting paper to make a pumpkin mosaic
Create, Explore, Discuss!