4 pages of cvc words
3 pages of addition facts to 10
3 pages of subtraction facts from 10
To play the game:
1. Give each player a game piece.
2. Choose the game cards that match your needs OR mix and match!
3. Stack the game cards face down on one of the purple rectangles labeled “cards” and discard cards in the other purple rectangle. Start each player on the Start Square in the top left corner.
4. Player 1 will roll the dice and must either solve one game card OR must solve the number of game cards matching the number rolled on the dice.
5. If the player answers correctly he or she may move the number of spaces indicated on the dice OR if the player solved the number of cards shown on the dice he or she may roll again to get a new number of spaces to move.
6. Play continues until someone returns to the Start Square in the top left corner.