Primary students usually take a field trip to the pumpkin patch every fall. This year, you can use this packet as a way to enhance their field trip. Students will make books, complete cut and paste activities and even write about their experience!
Please download the preview for a more in-depth view of what’s included in this packet. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the Product Q&A section before purchasing.
*** This packet was completely updated on 10/26/17. If you purchased this product before then, please re-download it again for free for the updated pages!***
Included in this packet is:
• Writing paper (with writing prompts)
• Build your own pumpkin cut and paste activity
• Pumpkin Life Cycle cut and paste activity (with or without labels)
• A 5-page build your own book (with cover)
• 2 pages of Pumpkin Patch counting cut and paste (numbers 1-10)
• P is for Pumpkin (beginning and ending sounds of /p/) - with and without labels
• 4 pages of Read it, Trace it, Write it, Draw it
• 2 Color by Code activities
• 5 cut and paste sentences activities
Other Activity Packets:
• Cut and Paste Sentences
• K-1 Halloween Activities
• October Tens Frame Clip It Centers
• Farm Unit
• October Writing Prompts and Paper
Thank you for looking at my product! Don’t forget to leave feedback so you can earn your TpT credits. If you download it, I know you won’t be disappointed! Follow me for more packets that will be coming soon! If there’s something specific you are looking for and you don’t see it, just email me firstname.lastname@example.org or find me on my Facebook
page https://www.facebook.com/KindergartenKristy and I will do my best to create exactly what you are looking for!
~ Kristy ~
© Kristy Taxson 2017
This is a single user license.
You may copy for your classroom only
You may not electronically or physically distribute this product without first purchasing multiple licenses.