Pumpkin Time is here! Enjoy exploring pumpkins, learning about the pumpkin life cycle, and all things pumpkins with your students. Great activities to introduce pumpkin themed vocabulary, center activities, read-alouds and take home books, songs, suggested books and activities and more.
- Pumpkin patch photo with guided discussion questions to introduce theme and assess background knowledge
- 18 full page colorful pictures of pumpkin patch and pumpkin lifecycle themed items (for vocabulary discussion at circle time or in small groups)
- Easy reader, repetitive text b/w book for easy printing for each student to color and keep, along with a full color version to read aloud or laminate and have in a pumpkin center
- Simple full color read aloud book about the pumpkin life cycle, as well as an easy to print b/w version of the book for children to color and keep
- Same and different jack-o-lantern poster for comparing and contrasting attributes
- Sequencing mats for the pumpkin life cycle (3 part easy sequence and a 6 part more difficult sequence) in color and in printable b/w worksheet format
- 2 Color sorting mats (red, blue, yellow, green) and (orange, purple, black, brown) with 18 colorful pumpkins
- 24 small picture-picture matching cards (48 all together)
- “Big” and “Little” sorting mat with 36 colorful pumpkin themed pictures
- 3 coloring pages
- 3 colorful pages of pumpkin themed songs (“5 Little Pumpkins”, “Have You Ever Seen A Pumpkin”, “I'm A Little Pumpkin”). B/w copies of these pages are also included to copy and send home with students for sharing with families and carryover at home.
- List of suggested books and other pumpkin themed activities
Enjoy! Please leave feedback to let me know what you think about this product and to receive TPT credit for future purchases.