Are you looking for a way to incorporate classroom curriculum into your speech-language therapy and special education lessons? You can use this language-rich product to work on describing, wh- questions, and vocabulary in addition to the task cards provided for critical thinking, prepositions, pronouns, verbs, and inferences!
**This is the first product in a series of seasonal language activities I will be uploading throughout the school year. Be sure you are following my store so you will know when the other themes are added!
Here's what's included:
Pumpkin Patch Picture Scene & Task Cards (pgs. 7-14 Color):
• Search and Find Picture scene of a pumpkin patch
• Task cards that correspond with the picture scene
• Task cards target critical thinking, prepositions, pronouns, verbs, and inferences
Non-fiction Reading Passages (pgs. 15-17 Color Stock Photos) and Decorative Writing Papers (pgs. 18-23 B&W):
• Three non-fiction reading passages that were created and written by me
• Reading passages include a colored stock photo as well as comprehension questions
• Pages are formatted so you can cut them in half and make a booklet
• Decorative fall papers have been included for students who need a larger space to write (pages come with a variety of widths in the writing lines)
Sequencing Cut & Paste Pages (pgs. 25-26 Color and pgs. 24, 27-28 B&W):
• Interactive notebook page for sequencing how a pumpkin grows
• One lift-the-flap page and 4 different cut and paste pages for you to choose which one best fits the needs of your students
• 3 reading passages to glue under the flaps in the correct order
• Clip art images included for students to cut and glue to depict the sequence. **There is a direction page for assembly (including pictures) on p. 29.
Pumpkin Life Cycle Interactive Notebook Pages (pgs. 30-32, 36-37 Color Clip Art or Stock Photos and pgs. 33-35, 38 B&W):
• Includes a variety of cut and paste interactive notebook templates for the life cycle of pumpkins and labels for each stage
• Stock photo images are provided for each stage
• Clip art images are provided for each stage as well
Vocabulary Word Wall (For Classroom: pgs. 39-41 Color Stock Photos; For Student Desk: pg. 42 Color Stock Photos):
• Set of vocabulary words with stock photo images (large size for classroom wall or pocket chart)
• Student page is a one page version of word wall images intended to be used at a student's desk
You can see an example in the product preview.
You may also like these products:
Halloween Costume Inferencing Activities
Turkey Disguises: Inferencing Activities
Place Value Posters
Articulation Mystery Pictures for R
If you have any questions, please ask before you purchase!
♥ Please leave me feedback if you download this product. Your comments help me make my products better! :) Also, click the green star above and follow my store so you will be notified when I upload new products. Thanks for shopping!
You can follow my store on social media here: