This language-rich product is perfect for incorporating classroom curriculum into your speech-language therapy and special education lessons! You can use this product to work on describing, wh- questions, and vocabulary in addition to the task cards provided for critical thinking, prepositions, pronouns, verbs, and inferences. **This is the first product in a series of seasonal language activities I will be uploading throughout the school year. Be sure you are following my store so you will know when the other themes are added!
Here's what's included:
Pumpkin Patch Picture Scene & Task Cards (pgs. 7-14 Color)
- This picture scene is loaded with pictures to talk about! I created the task cards to coordinate with the picture scene so the students can look and find the picture on the card and respond to the prompt. The task cards target critical thinking, prepositions, pronouns, verbs, and inferences. I suggest printing these pages on cardstock and laminating for durability. Cut apart the task cards. They are labeled at the top with the target skill. Verb and pronoun cards come with or without a fill-in-the-blank option. When using the inference cards, have students point to the picture of the object in the picture scene that answers the question.
Non-fiction Reading Passages (pgs. 15-17 Color Stock Photos) and Decorative Writing Papers (pgs. 18-23 B&W)
- The non-fiction reading passages were created and written by me. They include a colored stock photo that goes with the reading passage as well as comprehension questions. Print the pages for the reading passages on regular printer paper. Pages are formatted so you can cut them in half and make a booklet, if you prefer that option. Decorative fall papers have been included if your students need a larger space to write. These pages come with a variety of widths in the writing lines. You can also laminate or insert these pages in page protectors for long-term usage.
Sequencing Cut & Paste Pages (pgs. 25-26 Color and pgs. 24, 27-28 B&W)
– These pages were created to be used like an interactive notebook page for sequencing how a pumpkin grows. There is one lift-the-flap page and 4 cut and paste pages for you to choose which one best fits the needs of your students. Students cut apart the 3 reading passages and glue them under the flaps in the correct order. There are also clip art images included for students to cut and glue to depict the sequence. **There is a direction page for assembly (including pictures) on p. 29.
Pumpkin Life Cycle Interactive Notebook Pages (pgs. 30-32, 36-37 Color Clip Art or Stock Photos and pgs. 33-35, 38 B&W)
– These pages focus on the life cycle of pumpkins and labeling the images for each stage. Print all pages on plain printer paper. Have students cut all images on SOLID lines and match the vocabulary with the pictures. These templates can be glued (only glue the middle of the template!) into a notebook or onto a separate sheet of paper.
Vocabulary Word Wall (For Classroom: pgs. 39-41 Color Stock Photos; For Student Desk: pg. 42 Color Stock Photos)
– I created 2 different types of word wall images. The classroom set is larger and is intended to be hung on the wall in the classroom or used in a pocket chart. The student page is a small, one page version of the word wall that is intended to be used at a student's desk. You can see an example in the product preview. :)
You may also like this product:
Place Value Posters
If you have any questions, please ask before you purchase!
♥ Please leave me feedback if you download this product. Your comments help me make my products better! :) Also, click the green star above and follow my store so you will be notified when I upload new products. Thanks for shopping!
You can follow my store on social media here: