- We love using Spatial Concepts units to help our students with this difficult concept.Spatial concept games and spatial concept activities for students to use for an entire year.Now, a selection of our packs are bundled to save you time and money.The big bundle is 743 pages in one download at a huge$50.00$65.00Save $15.00
- Product Description
Students learn and practice prepositions with these 8 activities. Positional words can be difficult to teach and learn, and these fun activities make it easy! Students can work on matching, identifying, following directions, and using oral language, and the activities give you visuals for easy teaching!
Pumpkin Patch Spatial Concepts includes:
• Concept cards (in color and black/white): 16 cards illustrating concept words
• Pumpkin Patch Signals (in color and black/white): 36 cards with instructions for students to act out and move around to show their understanding of spatial concepts
• Where is the Pumpkin? (in color): 12 match up cards
• Pumpkin Cut and Paste Activity (in black/white): Teacher reads directions for students to follow.
• Write the Room (in black/white): Use concept cards from this pack. Recording sheet included.
• Kids and Pumpkins (in color and black/white): Students move the pumpkins in relation to the kids using concept words.
• Pumpkin ABC Order (in black/white and ready to print): Students alphabetize the following words: above, behind, down, inside, leaf, outside, pumpkin and up.
• Pumpkin Patch Word Search (in black/white and ready to print): Students find the following words: across, below, empty, fall, front, inside, leaves, middle, off, outside, patch, pumpkin, right, up and walk.
→Look at PREVIEW for more information.
Pumpkin Patch Spatial Concepts can be used in speech therapy, independent work, teacher-led large-group activities, small-group activities, centers, or keep them on hand for early finishers.
This set is perfect for those who do not teach Halloween content in October.
We have more fall products!
Remember to leave feedback to earn credits for future TpT purchases!
And click the green star next to our store logo to become a follower and learn about new units!
Have a wonderful day,
All Y’All Need