You asked for it - you got it.
Just in time for October and November Math. A fun pumpkin theme that will last for this Fall season. (Prep this once and use it for months.- Oh yeah!! Dats’ what I’m talkin’ bout.)
- You will use this Pumpkin Patch Ten Frame Bingo as a whole or small class activity OR use it in math centers.
- You will use the 3 different calling cards to make the practice easy to challenging.
- Calling Cards -The Ten Frame Calling Card- lets your students have “easy” number sense practice just by matching quantities from the calling card to the bingo card.
- Calling Cards - Whole Number Card- lets your students practice converting numbers (symbolic) into (concrete) on the bingo card.
- Calling Cards-Addition Sentence- lets your students practice solving addition problems then finding the answer in ten frame form on their bingo card.
Which do you want?
3 In a Row Wins
5 In a Row Wins????
You get both.
Each with a class set of 25 bingo cards to choose from. That's 50 bingo cards total.
You know your day…. Sometimes you have a lot of time and you need a fun engaging activity. Sometimes you have very little time but … ugg… You still need an engaging activity.
This has got you covered.
Use either the 3-in-a-row Wins for those times when time is tight
5-in-a-row Wins when you have the time to play a longer game.
Your class is going to love the variety of challenge and you are going to love how engaged they are in practicing number sense.
Just print and play.
If you like this fun math product you are going to love . It is full of videos for students and teachers, freebies, and for my followers to the website, special freebies. Check out my book “The Blueberry Pancake Problem” (pst... just a FYI, it's one of the freebie pdfs for my website subscribers) and the YouTube and TpT video to go along with it. There are also tons of freebies that correlate with "The Blueberry Pancake Problem" a super cute story that also teaches counting and number sense.