Also included in
- Field Trip Time EVERYONE! This is a growing bundle of virtual field trips perfect for K-2nd grade students. Included NOW are Beach Day, Camping, Earth Day, Zoo Animals, Pumpkin Patch (NEW) Haunted House (new), and Wizard School. Take your weekends back and be every student's favorite teacher with th$22.40$28.00Save $5.60
Be every student's favorite teacher by taking them to a pumpkin patch! Virtual Field trips are a great way engage students in learning. Use these interactive, editable Google Slides to easily have students use movable parts, learn about pumpkin parts and the life cycle!
This makes for a great book companion with any pumpkin-themed book.
*Use in October or November. It's pumpkin themed.
What is in this download?
32 Google Slides with Titles, Edit Text Boxes, Directions, Movable Parts
GREAT for Virtual or In-Person Teaching
- KWL Chart
- Packing A Suitcase for the Trip
- 1 Minute Take OFF Flight Video
- 14-minute Pumpkin Patch Field Trip Video (Review pumpkin parts, the pumpkin life cycle, and take a Hayride Adventure)
- Sequencing Events, 4 Writing Prompts (digits, print primary lined, print intermediate lined options), Counting Objects (Up to 10), Labeling Parts, Calendar Song, and Comprehension Questions
- One extra slide for you to add anything you would like to the lesson. (videos or an assignment)
- Home Connection Optional Assignment for students to design a pumpkin face.
- Black and white ink-saving Writing Pages and Home Connection Page for in-person teaching.
Slide backgrounds CAN NOT be edited, just the text boxes and movable parts can be edited.
You can delete slides you don’t want to send to students, add your own directions or images to the sides of the slides to personalize.
GRADES Kindergarten (non-readers need help reading or you will have to do it whole group) - 2nd GRADE
>>>>> YOU DO NOT need Google Classroom to use Google Slides. It will force a copy of it on your Google Drive. Students do not need to have Google Classroom to participate. They will need a Google account, which does not have to be a Gmail account, but just an account with Google that gives them access to Google Drive. <<<<<<
Easily share through Google Classroom to collect information or share from your computer to Zoom or Meets. Students move images, add text, and moving parts to get plenty of writing and computer practice!
Copyright © 2021 Teacher's Brain
All rights reserved by the author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Next to each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ The first 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!