This packet of quick and easy to prepare math and literacy games is perfect for the month of November. It includes a color version to laminate and use in centers, small groups or by "fast finishers"; and a Black and White version for easy coloring or be print on colored paper and safe ink.
How to play? Ask children to:
* Match the uppercase with the lowercase letter (Cream Topping).
* Line the lowercase letters (Cream Topping) in alphabetical order.
* For young children (Pie with 1-6 numbers), roll one dice and match the correspondent Cream Topping; or cover the number using a counter chip.
* For older children (Pie with 2-12 numbers), great for learning and practicing addition. Roll two dices, add the numbers together and place the Cream Topping with the correspondent number; or cover the number using a counter chip.
* Black and White Cream Topping version can be colored and used to created patterns or groups of vowels, consonants, odds and even numbers and much more!
After you make a purchase, rate and comment fairly on the product page of your purchased item. I value your feedback so I can create quality products for your classroom.