This is a great resource to add to your Autumn/ Fall/ Pumpkin Unit and supports the following Early Learning Math skills for Preschool Students:
• receptive identification of numbers (0-20)
• expressive identification of numbers (0-20)
• ordering numerals
• rote counting skills
• creating sets of objects to match numerals
• counting to answer “How many?” (up to 20 objects)
• counting up to 20 items (pumpkin seeds) in a scattered configuration with no errors
• comparing two sets of objects and describing the comparison using math vocabulary (more, less, equal)
Provided are the following:
• 21 Pumpkin Number Cards (0-20)
• instructions and materials to create a counting work sample with label and rubric
• data sheets that can be used with Response to Intervention activities
Please check out our other Math resources at the following link:
Early Learning Math Activities
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!