Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Where is the pumpkin? Pick out the perfect fall speech and language activities to target where? questions, size, position and quantity concepts, following directions and reading practice too!
This set is piled high with hands-on activities. It includes a fun pumpkin story, and cut and paste, no-prep mini-reader, to send home for extra practice. The simple repetitive text assists young readers as they guess where the pumpkin will be next.
Wonderful in autumn literacy centers, speech therapy, Rti or whole class practice.
YOU CHOOSE the story format: I've included a paperless, NO-PRINT Story for tablet or computer as well as the printable version.
If you love No-print story activities, you'll love this big yellow bus!: (Wheels on The Bus is a No-Print story too).
➤CONTENTS: 66 useable pages Plus a NO-Print Story for computer or tablet.
• NO-Print Interactive Story for shared reading on your tablet, computer or to show on your whiteboard.
• Full-page Classroom Copy of Pumpkin, Pumpkin Where Can You Be? for whole-group practice.
• Interactive BW half-page booklet- students paste the pumpkin in the square and answer where? Great for home practice.
• Word Wall Cards for vocabulary and reading development
• Dough Mat
• Dot Marker Page for open-ended fun
• Pumpkin Puppet- Place him in different positions as children ask and answer where? questions
• Pumpkin Patch Scene and adorable manipulatives to create a scene to talk about.
• Cookie Sheet Activity
• Barrier Game
• Half/Whole Sorting Activity
• More/Less Sorting Activity
• Pumpkin Seed to Pumpkin Pie Sequencing
• Same/Different Matching Activity
➤Color or BW? You choose! Ink-Saving, Copy-friendly black and white printing options are provided!
*Answering Where? Questions
*Naming to a Description,
*Position, Size and Quantity Concepts
❤I believe speech and language resources should be packed full of engaging themed activities that cover your caseload. If you agree, I'll bet you'll love these:
A sweet book companion:
My best-selling Apple, Apple Reader:
Want more pumpkin activities? Check out this adorable packet, which includes a Five Little Pumpkins flipbook:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺