Looking for a fun way to teach children about the four seasons and create a book they will be able to "read" by themselves? You just found it! What will you get?
* A science activity about fall
* A four seasons book the children create to take home*
* An emergent reader, "Pumpkin, Pumpkin, What Do You See?
* Puppets to act out the story, so they can learn the words
* A craftivity book the children make that is just like the emergent reader. The artwork will be unique to each child...no cookie-cutter artwork here.
* Detailed instructions with photos of sample pages.