Get ready to explore all about pumpkins with this science and literacy unit! Your students will be engaged to learn the life cycle of a pumpkin with interactive notebook pages, printable anchor charts, informational flap book, and QR code informational videos. Your students will also read more about the parts of a pumpkin and make literacy connections!
What is Included?
Dramatic Play Elements:
Engage your students during this exciting fall season with this pumpkin STEM challenge! Your students will explore different varieties of pumpkins to find which pumpkin has the most seeds.
Your Students Will:
• Describe Pumpkins
• Draw and Label Pumpkin Diagram
• Make Predictions
• Measure Height, Weight, and Width
• Count Number of Seeds
• Describe and Measure Seeds
• Analyze Data
• 5 Instruction cards-- Color and Black and White
• Differentiated Pumpkin Description Page
• Pumpkin Data Page
• Differentiated Measurement Page
• Lined and Unlined Data Analysis Page
• Seed Inspecting Mat
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my shop! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
The Chalkboard Chatterbox