Everything you need for an engaging and fun pumpkin unit! Hands-on activities and visual aides for introducing, teaching, and reinforcing the life cycle of a pumpkin, the parts of a pumpkin, pumpkin investigations, and pumpkin science.
The step by step directions with photos make for easy preparation and set-up.
Also includes step by step directions with photos on how to use the free apps Pic Collage (Pic EDU) and Seesaw for easy technology integration & paperless options. This teaches students how to use technology as a tool to record their results, make predictions, etc.
- Parts of a Pumpkin Word Wall Cards with real, full-color photographs
- Parts of a Pumpkin Activity with labels and page
- Parts of a Pumpkin Printable Labeling Pages (2)
- Pumpkin Sink or Float Experiment that tests 3 types of pumpkins & recording page
- Pumpkin Investigations (3 different recording pages & a variety of activities from which to choose)
- Pumpkin Tower STEM Challenge & recording page
- What Dissolves Candy Pumpkins Experiment 1 with recording page
- What Dissolves Candy Pumpkins Experiment 2 with recording page
- Pumpkin Density Experiment with recording page
- Pumpkin Boats STEM with recording page
- Pumpkin Catapult STEM with recording page
- Bonus Activities (pumpkin volcano, how to dye pumpkin seeds, pumpkin carving)
- How to Incorporate Technology (Pic Collage & Seesaw)
- a PowerPoint presentation that explains the pumpkin life cycle using simple terms, animations, & real, full-color photographs
- a fun, interactive quiz that tests students' comprehension
- Interactive, self-checking Boom cards to easily review and assess the pumpkin life cycle
- Pumpkin life cycle word wall cards with real photos
- Pumpkin life cycle poster with real photos
- Pumpkin life cycle sequencing cards with real photographs
- Pumpkin life cycle sequencing cards with vocabulary words (seeds, sprout, plant/vine, flower, green pumpkin, orange pumpkin)
- Fun, engaging ideas for using the sequencing cards with your students
- Pumpkin life cycle craft that uses real photos
- 2 pumpkin life cycle cut and paste pages (one with photos, one with vocabulary words)
- Helpful tips for growing your own pumpkins
Please see the full descriptions of each product as well as previews by clicking on the product covers above.
You may also like:
Science & STEM Money-Saving Bundle Pack