Where is the pumpkin? You'll target WH questions, size, position, and quantity concepts, following directions, and reading practice too with this fun fall speech and language pack that's great for distance learning too.
Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Where Can You Be? has no Halloween images or references in this pack, making it great for both your pumpkin and fall harvest theme activities!
The included Digital Interactive No-Print Story is great for teletherapy!
This set is piled high with hands-on activities. It includes a fun pumpkin story, and cut and paste, no-prep mini-reader, to send home for extra practice. The simple repetitive text assists young readers as they guess where the pumpkin will be next.
YOU CHOOSE the story format: I've included a paperless, NO-PRINT Story for tablet or computer or have fun with the printable version.
Be sure to view the preview to see more of this product!
➤CONTENTS: 66 useable pages Plus a NO-Print Story for computer or tablet.
12 Pumpkin-themed language activities (No Halloween images or references, making it great for your fall harvest theme too.)
- NO-Print Interactive Story for shared reading on your tablet, computer or to show on your whiteboard.
- Full-page Classroom Copy of Pumpkin, Pumpkin Where Can You Be? for whole-group practice.
- Interactive BW half-page booklet- students paste the pumpkin in the square and answer where? Great for home practice.
- Dough Mat- make pumpkins from dough or use pom=poms or bingo chips.
- Dot Marker Page for open-ended fun
- Pumpkin Puppet- Place him in different positions as children ask and answer where? questions
- Pumpkin Patch Scene and adorable manipulatives to create a :
- Cookie Sheet Activity
- Barrier Game
- Half/Whole Sorting Activity
- More/Less Sorting Activity
- Pumpkin Seed to Pumpkin Pie Sequencing
- Pumpkin sizes and Same/Different Matching Activity
- Word Wall Cards for vocabulary and reading development
➤Color or BW? You choose! Ink-Saving, Copy-friendly black and white printing options are provided!
- Answering Where? Questions
- Reading practice
- Listening Comprehension
- Naming to a Description,
- Fall Vocabulary
- Following Directions
- Matching /Same-Different
- Position Concepts
- Size Concepts: Small-medium-large
- Quantity Concepts: Half-whole
- Quantity Concepts: More-less
❤️ I believe speech and language resources should be packed full of engaging themed activities that cover your caseload. If you agree, I'll bet you'll love these:
If you love no-print story activities, you'll love:
Wheels on The Bus which also includes a digital PDF No-Print story.
A best-selling book companion:
Want more pumpkin activities? Check out this adorable packet, which includes a Five Little Pumpkins flipbook:
Holiday bingo games with a fun and educational twist! Guess the rhyming riddles to play in speech therapy or your holiday classroom party. Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween, and Thanksgiving Games in a money-saving bundle.
You'll target listening comprehension for details; inference, identifying rhymes, and holiday vocabulary. Then have students write their own riddles and have fun taking turns guessing the answers. For 1-30 players.
❤️ Looking for a holiday party activity? This is your easy to prep answer your kids will love- and you'll be practicing multiple skills as you play!
You'll love these games for in-class speech and language or large group make-up therapy sessions too.
Click here to find Saint Patrick's Day Bingo Riddles Available separately (not included in this 5-pack)
NOTE: Ink-Saving, Low Color Printing version is provided! Or print in grayscale
➤CONTENTS: Five games and 132 useable pages
Each holiday game includes:
• 30 Different Bingo Cards. Plenty for small group or to play with the entire class
• 27 Riddle Calling Cards with pictured answers
• 27 Riddle Calling Cards without pictured answers to use when students read the riddles
• 42 Cover Cards
• Riddle Me! Write Your Own Riddle- Printable Extension Activity.
• DIGITAL version: Try the included EASEL activity for paperless play!
★Try these games for more Bingo Riddles fun!
⭐⭐⭐ Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Leave a Review button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺