Cut open a pumpkin. See what's inside. Learn facts about the life cycle of a pumpkin, and use the pumpkin theme to teach many math and literacy skills as well. These lesson plan set is great to use as we get close to Halloween, for the letter P, or as part of a larger fall unit.
NOTE: This set is part of our FALL Theme Home Preschool Lesson Plan BUNDLE
. Save 25% by buying all sets together.
With this set you get a FULL week's worth of lesson plan ideas and resources
All of our Home Preschool 101 Lesson Plan Packs include:
1. A week’s worth (or more depending on how you break it up) of hands-on learning activities related to a specific theme or topic
2. Specialty Materials List
3. List of Activity Ideas for Areas Including Math, Science, Literacy, Read Alouds, Arts and Crafts, Fine Motor and Sensory Play, and More-At least 30 recommendations in every pack!
4. Skills Checklist Noting Which Skills Are Taught Through Each Activity
5. Recommended Book List
6. Full-Day Suggested Lesson Plan
7. Half-Day Suggest Lesson Plan
8. Activity Descriptions
9. Suggested Activities that Toddlers Can Also Take Part in
Independent Activity Options for Centers, Work Boxes, or Independent Play Time-Typically 6-12 additional independent activity ideas per pack
The full 21-page Pumpkin Theme Lesson Plan Pack also includes:
1) Pumpkin Number Cards
2) Pumpkin Life Cycle Poster
3) Pumpkin Life Cycle Sequencing Activity
4) Uppercase Pumpkin Letter Cards
5) Lowercase Pumpkin Seed Letter Cards
6) Pumpkin Pie 5 Senses Recording Sheet
Spider Theme Home Preschool Lesson Plans
Monster Theme Home Preschool Lesson Plans
Skeleton Theme Home Preschool Lesson Plans
Save on Future Purchases:
Be sure to "Follow" ECEducation101 on TpT so you will get notifications each time a new product is added! All products are 50% for the first 24 hours they are posted.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable to you so we can create more for you.
We hope you and your kids love this lesson plan pack!
Shaunna and Mary Catherine