Also included in
- Get ready for a full year of toddler activities to make homeschool or in classroom preschool EASY! This tot school curriculum includes 26 units to cover each letter of the alphabet through a year-long lesson plan series. These units are designed for the 2-3 year old child.Each toddler unit is basedPrice $115.00Original Price $208.00Save $93.00
Get ready for a fun week learning about pumpkins and the letter P through fall toddler activities! This Toddler School Pumpkin unit is designed to introduce your child to academic skills in an exciting way.
These toddler curriculum lessons are designed for a 2 to 3-year-old child.
This resource is part of my Toddler School Curriculum Bundle. Save almost 50% by buying the bundle!
Click PREVIEW above to see the detailed table of contents and unit plans.
The lessons are written for a parent to complete with their child. Detailed lesson plans are included so that all parents can successfully teach their children. This lesson series can be used for homeschool preschool, in a toddler or preschool classroom, and anywhere that young children are learning!
Lessons are designed for approximately 2 hours of learning per day.
Each of the 5 lessons includes:
- hands-on learning
- easy to prep play-based learning experiences
- literacy and language development
- sensory play activity
- math activity
- fine and gross motor
- art activity
- black and white and colored page options are included
(3) Literacy/Language Activities:
- Pumpkin book read aloud
- Uppercase letter P practice
- Lowercase letter p practice
(3) Sensory Play Exploration:
- Pumpkin parts sensory play
- Pumpkin bath sensory play
- Pumpkin seed sensory bin (Letter Identification)
(2) Math Activities:
- 1:1 Coorespondence through Number Match Cards
(3) Science Activities:
- Pumpkin look and sort
- Pumpkin float or sink experiment
- Magic pumpkin science experiment
(5) Art Activities:
- P is for pumpkin coloring page
- Real pumpkin stamping art
- Pumpkin seed craft
- Pumpkin tear, cut, and glue
- Real pumpkin decorating
(5) Fine Motor Activities:
- Gluing and placing pumpkin seeds on the letter P/p
- Roll, press, and squeeze play dough onto Pp play dough mat
- Q-tip painting P/p
- Finger control through pumpkin lacing activity
- Hand control through pumpkin dot marker
(5) Gross Motor Activities:
- Pumpkin bowling
- Pumpkin hide and seek
- Pumpkin ring toss
- Pumpkin letter smash
- Picking pumpkins from the patch
- Pumpkin seeds
- Baked pumpkin puree
- Pumpkin muffins
- Pumpkin pancakes
- Pumpkin snacks
You may love these resources, too!
Click here to FOLLOW ME to be notified when new products are available. All new products are 50% off for 48 hours, so you can save money by following me!
Make sure to leave feedback on this resource to earn FREE credits to use to buy other resources.
Please reach out with any questions!