Hope you enjoy this little freebie!
Thank you for taking a quick moment to rate this adorable little pumpkin!
Follow me, so you will be the first to be notified of cute new graphics and printables (I am adding them often!)!
Feel free to browse my store for more clever creations!
This is for commercial or personal use. 300dpi - png file
Thanks for rating my items and following me!
Please see my ToU below.
• I worked very hard at making these graphics, and I consider it stealing if you do not give credit back to “The Doodle Oven – Heidi Babin”. This goes for any item(s) that you distribute for free or commercially. It is preferable to use a clickable link or simply “Graphics by Heidi Babin – The Doodle Oven”. The copyright information is to remain visible and readable when printed/produced.
• You may use the purchased item(s) commercially or personally, but you may not resell the item(s) “as is”. It must be used in combination with other items such as backgrounds, text, borders, etc. AND be part of an activity worksheet or printable.
• You may use these items as elements in a website/blog, but it must be in conjunction with other items such as (but not limited to), backgrounds, borders, text, etc. I am glad you would like to use these items, but don’t forget to credit “The Doodle Oven – Heidi Babin”. Please use a clickable link on every page where one or more of my graphics is used. You may use The Doodle Oven logo or provide a text link in the footer, either is acceptable.
• I worked hard to make my graphics, so do not alter them in any way, resell them, share them, or distribute them “as is”. The images must be used to create something different. They may not be combined with other elements of digital art and sold as clipart or graphics. This includes, but is not limited to, digital stamps, digital brushes, digital pages, digital scrapbooking, etc.
• The graphics may not be used to create resources/materials for other individuals to resell.
• If you use any of The Doodle Oven’s graphics with smart boards it may not be distributed. It is particularly easy to copy or extract the graphics from these types of files.
• Again, I am glad you purchased the graphic(s), however you do not own the graphic. The copyright remains with The Doodle Oven – Heidi Babin. Because you did not create the artwork, you may not claim it/them as your own.
• The digital graphics you purchased are for personal and small commercial use. If you plan to sell more than 800 copies of the product you are creating, you must contact me first about mass production licensing.
• Due to digital nature of my products, no refunds or returns are offered.
(The Doodle Oven)