Pumpkins activity. This Pumpkins Flip Flap Book® will allow your students to APPLY everything they learned about Pumpkins and the Life Cycle of a Pumpkin in this fresh and funky Pumpkins Flip Flap Book®!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 P-U-M-P-K-I-N-S Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about pumpkins in this flip-flap book®
- write what a pumpkin is and one fact about pumpkins
- create new words using the word "pumpkins" with letter tiles (included)
- label a diagram of a pumpkin on a vine
- describe a pumpkin on a pumpkin graphic organizer using their senses
- label and color the Pumpkin Life Cycle
- write the steps to create a jack-o-lantern using time order words and pictures
- On the last page of the flip-flap book there are TWO options to choose from:
1. They will complete a pumpkin investigation where they will document the height, weight, circumference, length of stem, how many ribs, texture and color, and number of seeds in their pumpkin and draw a picture
2. If you DO NOT do a pumpkin investigation, they will summarize one of their favorite seasonal/pumpkin storybooks on the last page of the flip-flap book®.
This flip-flap book could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on pumpkins.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP-FLAP BOOKS:®
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books®
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
VIDEO TUTORIAL: Click here to WATCH a Flip Flap Book Video Tutorial
Flip Flap Book® Video Tutorial
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.