Pumpkins life-cycle activities pack for preschool, pre-K and Kindergarten.
• Set of teaching posters displaying each stage of the growing pumpkin. Big enough to post on the wall. A header is included. (In color)
• Full page life cycle anchor chart (In color)
• Set of stick puppets for each stage – cut out and use a craft stick as a handle. (In color)
• Crown/hat – cut and paste sequencing activity. The picture are numbered 1-7to help with the sequencing. (In color and b/w)
• Set of large puzzle cards – cut each card in half, and children match them. (In color and b/w).
• Cut and paste labeling activity, with 3 differentiated levels. Label each life cycle stage. (In color and b/w)
• Emergent reader – “Growing Pumpkins”. 8 reader pages. (In color and b/w)
• Pumpkin seed craftivity. Staple together cover and backing page – fill center with cut-out or real seeds. (In color and b/w)
IMPORTANT: Click on the PREVIEW to see many more sample pages.