What's big and round and orange? A pumpkin! Learning about pumpkins has never been so much fun! There are lots of literacy, math and science activities included in this packet as well as simple and cute crafts.
Here are some of the skills that are included:
- pocket chart activity with blackline master booklet for students
- identifying numbers to 10
- counting to 5 and 10
- beginning sounds
- CVC words
- measuring pumpkins
- ordering numbers to 10 and beyond
- seriating (small to large)
- sight word identification (various activities)
- uppercase and lowercase letter identification
- learning about colors
- various sorting mats and activities
- roll-the-die game (count and color the number)
- syllable clap and write
...as well as an original storybook and a pumpkin science booklet and LOTS more!
All of the activities are differentiated and can be used for grades Pre-K through 1.
Alessia & Ann-Marie