Also included in
- This BUNDLE of INTERACTIVE PDFs contains 12 speech and language resources centered around non-holiday themes for the approximate age range of Preschool-2nd grade. The activities are perfect for teletherapy OR face to face therapy. Any additional everyday-themed interactive PDFs that I create will be$48.00$60.00Save $12.00
This INTERACTIVE PDF checks all the boxes that you need for younger speech and language students in teletherapy or face to face therapy!!
✔️ Includes activities for language AND speech
✔️ Is no print, no prep (perfect for teletherapy, an iPad, or an interactive whiteboard)
✔️ Contains vocabulary around a PUMPKIN theme
✔️ Engages and interests your students
✔️ Does not require internet to use (once downloaded)
This resource contains these 6 activities:
- SENTENCE COMPREHENSION: Listen to a sentence and answer the question from a field of 3 picture choices.
- FORMULATING SENTENCES: Use visuals to create a sentence about a picture.
- SUPERLATIVE ADJECTIVES: Identify adjectives comparing 3 pumpkins.
- LISTENING FOR KEY DETAILS: Identify the pumpkin being described.
- SEQUENCING: Sequence the steps of growing a pumpkin.
- ARTICULATION: 6 pages of articulation scenes (r/r blends, l/l blends, s/s blends/z, f/v, sh/ch/j, k/g), each with 10 words for items in the scene
There are 10 prompts/pages for each activity listed above.
This interactive PDF uses the following components to keep students active and engaged:
- Clickable navigation to and from the menu
- Clickable answer buttons (the right answer advances to the next item)
- Fillable text boxes for the student to type in the answer
- Use annotation to color/draw on the pages
Get this resource in a BUNDLE here:
For more FALL/HALLOWEEN activities, see:
Please note that this is designed to be a NO PRINT resource. It works on tablets, computers, and smart boards. You can open on your favorite PDF reader app on a tablet. When using on a computer, open and use the resource on a PDF reader, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (which is free and you can read more about it HERE). This resource works wonderfully with screen share for teletherapy sessions! You can also load it within a teletherapy platform and use annotation tools to type and mark answers.
For more interactive PDF resources, see: