Put an end to the "bathroom" train...
Punch card hall passes help you keep track of how many times students have asked to leave your classroom. Deter the "repeat" restroom visitors by having them carry a hall pass punch card. When students do need to you use the bathroom, or leave your room for any reason, simply punch their card.
Tips for success:
- Provide an incentive to not use their allotted passes
- Decide on how you will deal with student that use all their allotted passes (suggestion: have them call the office for an admin escort)
- Have a plan for when a student misplaced their pass, but they must use the restroom (suggestion: have a traditional sign out sheet and follow up with students that lose their passes).
23 different punch card pass layouts are included for Band & Orchestra.
Tips for printing:
- For best results, these punch cards are designed to fit best on the Avery perforated business card stock (Avery 5371).
- Be sure to check your printer setting when printing, scaling should be set to "actual" size.
- While there are several designs with color, the designs have been optimized to be printed in black and white.
- You can also print on regular colored card stock and the use a paper cutter to cut the cards.
Don't see a layout you like? or do you want to have a custom punch card made with your school logo? Check out my Hall Pass Customization add on (coming soon).
Check out our other time saving and band director hacking products on out TpT store follow us to stay up to date on new releases: The Busy Band Director
Be sure to check out the companion bundle >>> Band Note Name Ninja Mega Bundle
Follow us on Facebook for tips, tricks, and funny stories from the band hall:
Copyright© 2019 The Busy Band Director
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.