Punch-a-Bunch: Addition Facts to 20 (Printable Activities) (Back to School)
Also included in
- *********THIS BUNDLE will save you $2.50!*********Punch-a-Bunch provides addition and subtraction fact practice to 20 while promoting use of the number line in a fun, engaging way! As I observe students completing these, I can do several quick assessments: who has automatic recall with double factsPrice $8.00Original Price $10.50Save $2.50
Punch-a-Bunch provides addition facts practice to 20 while promoting the use of the number line in a fun, engaging way. As students complete these printable activities, you can assess important math skills in thirty seconds, like:
- Who has automatic recall with double facts?
- Who knows to start adding with the higher number first and then add the smaller number on to it?
- Who knows facts to ten with automaticity?
- Who clearly gets the +1 rule?
- Who correctly used a number line?
- Who can quickly recognize turn-around facts?
This resource includes:
- Two versions of 1-20 addition pages (1-10 has a number line that goes up to 10 while 11-20 include one that goes up to 20.)
- One version is for using hole punchers (Called Punch-a-Bunch) while the other is for those of you who prefer having kids use a highlighter. Pick which one is best for you and your students.
- Two blank templates that kids can use to make their own and give to a friend to solve.
I ask my students to WRITE THE ANSWER to any problem that does not equal the given answer. This holds them accountable. For example, if the page is asking for sums that equal 11, I could have a 10 + 10 on there that wouldn’t be punched or highlighted BUT WOULD have a “20” written in the space. Hopefully, they’d know right away that 10+10 wasn’t a possibility but why not get that extra fact practice in?
❤❤❤SAVE MONEY! A Great Deal!❤❤❤
BUNDLED Punch-a-Bunch: Addition-Subtraction-Mixed Facts
✿Punch-a-Bunch: Addition Facts (1-20)
✿Punch-a-Bunch: Subtraction Facts (1-20)
✿Punch-a-Bunch: Mixed Addition and Subtraction Facts (1-20)
Check out some of my other products that might be of interest you!
✿Check out my Ninja/Karate themed Master Mathematician Award
✿Check out my All-Star Mathematician Award sports theme!
✿Bundled Open-Ended Math Questions First/Second Grade
See Blog Posting about Open-Ended Questions and see them in action:
The Value of Open-Ended Questions
Check out a few of my other first grade math products:
❤Practice Makes Perfect: Balancing Equations
❤Practice Makes Perfect: Addition & Subtraction Worksheets
❤Practice Makes Perfect: Names for Numbers
❤Practice Makes Perfect: Highlight Sums and Differences to 10
❤Bundled Math Practice Makes Perfect
Let's keep in touch!
☀️Visit my blog at FirstGradeBloomabilities
☀️ Follow me on Instagram
☀️ Subscribe to my newsletter FirstGradeBloomabilities and download my FREE 50 Page Bucket Filler Activities now.