This offers several forms for kids to practice punctuating titles with quotes and italics/underlining. Students can use this for homework, classwork, or centers.
• Sorting Activity: Students sort different forms of media into either quotes or italics.
• Sentence Practice: Students practice using quotes or underlining to properly punctuate titles.
• 20 Task cards: These are easily used for centers and it comes with a place for students to record their answers.
• Diary Entry: Students can read a diary entry and correct the punctuating mistakes in it.
• Quick Quiz: At the end students can show off their learning by completing a quick ten question quiz which includes multiple choice, sentence correcting, and choosing between quotes or italics for the offered media.